NBMC’s Career Pathway Loan Program is available to help internationally trained workers achieve their employment goals in Canada. Financial assistance may be provided to cover the costs of training, testing, licensing, and living costs to have your foreign credentials recognized in Canada.
Upgrading foreign credentials is an expensive and lengthy process- the Career Pathway Loan program is here to help you along the way.
Are you eligible?
- Be a permanent resident, provincial nominee, or Canadian citizen with foreign credentials.
- Live in New Brunswick.
- Have valid credentials/training from a country other than Canada.
- Be currently unemployed or under-employed.
- Have sufficient language skills in either English or French.
- Have been accepted into program for which you will use the loan.
Here is an overview of the application process.
Phone: (506) 453-1091 Ext. 224