We are so excited to share our highlights video for the Selection Day of Imagine NB! Out of 52 youth applicants, 28 youth were selected from different cities in New Brunswick, to form the Imagine NB Youth Delegation. This program is made possible through the support of our funders: Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada, the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, and Population Growth (Division).
A huge thank you to our sponsor for the Selection Day: Salesforce
For a list of all of the wonderful people who make this day amazing, click here!
Thank you to our stellar judge committee:
- Kathy Whynot, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- Ryan Strynatka, VP of Product Development at Salesforce, Marketing Cloud.
- Anne-Sophie Farion, Communications agent at Fédération des jeunes francophones du Nouveau-Brunswick.
- Kim Chi Nguyen, School Coordinator Newcomer Connections YMCA of Greater Saint John.
- Sarah Short, Founder & Chief Curator, Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge.
- Michael Fankem, Youth Rep Imagine NB’s Advisory Committee.
Thank you to the community leaders who inspired us on this day:
- Matt Decourcey, MP Fredericton
- Kjeld-Mizpah Conyers, UNB Saint John,
- Moncef Lakouas, NBMC’s 1st vice-president
Thank you to Austin Henderson and Hajar Abdessamie for their leadership and support.
Finally, thank you to all Imagine NB applicants for your commitment, energy, and enthusiasm! We are so proud of each one of you!